In a bomb making class a major accidental bomb explosion killed at least 30 Taliban Fighters.
As per the statement by the Afghan National Army on social media, the accident was so severe leaving the faces of the foreign fighters unrecognizable.
At least six foreign nationals experts in mine making were in the Taliban group, confirmed by the 209th Shaheen Corps.
As per the sources the accidental explosion happened at a mosque in the village of Qultaq in the Dowlatabad district of Balkh province on February 13.
They had gathered at the Afghani mosque to learn more about how to create different types of bombs, including improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
On one hand where both the Taliban and Afghan government have been involved in a peace talk in Qatar, to a contrary there has been a rise in violence in the country.
NATO is currently assessing if it is a good decision to withdraw the roughly 10,000 troops from the region and will make the final decision through a meet.
The Taliban have urged the international body to leave the country and never come back.
As per the statement given by the self-described Sunni Islamic fundamentalist political movement and military organisation said, “Our message to the upcoming NATO ministerial meeting is that the continuation of occupation and war is neither in your interest nor in the interest of your and our people.
“Anyone seeking extension of wars and occupation will be held liable for it just like the previous two decades.”
Last year Donald Trump successfully beat a deal with the Taliban to extract foreign troops from Afghanistan by May this year.
As per the VOA News, Joe Biden said that agreement would be reviewed over allegations the Taliban wasn’t holding up their promise to reduce violence in the country.
Giving an answer to the threat, the Taliban said it would continue to ‘fight and jihad’ if troops from overseas aren’t removed by the three month deadline.
The NATO chief said, “If we decide to leave we risk to jeopardize the peace process, we risk to lose the gains we have made in the fight against international terrorism over the last years,”
“If we decide to stay we risk to continue to be in a difficult military operation in Afghanistan and we risk increased violence also against NATO troops.”